spring flower background

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! 2014

Happy New Year !!  No resolutions here.....but will try to figure out more about blogging, beading, and my many other hobbies and interests.The blogging is going to take a bit of thought....I know where I want posts/pages to be, but getting the computer to put them where I want them is the problem......bear with my frustrations with blogging !! Old dog learning new stuff....Haven't posted since Feb. 2013....need to relearn what to do....LOL...if I can...
I have joined several beading groups, so will try to figure out how to show what I am doing in each group with one blog page...it may not be possible...but I will try to figure out this blogging thing this year.
I need to get some Free form peyote done, finish up a loom project that was a Christmas challenge, re-warp a loom for a Santa Bracelet that was published in the Digital Bead Magazine by Caron Reid, start a Bead Journal project, and finish up some bead weaving and try my hand at bead embroidery....I got some wonderful pieces from Laura Mears that need to be played with, plus alot of lampwork beads begging to come out of hiding....Good thing I retired in May of 2013....maybe I will get myself motivated to work on the things I love....Beading, Quilting, Miniatures, Altered Art, Gardening, and numerous other things that are begging to be tried. Somehow all these interests seem to intertwine....and get me into more trouble....
Beads from Bobby Bead for my stash!!

Got to visit Bobby Bead on Dec. 29 with my sister in Minneapolis....what fun we had !! Got more beads and findings for my stash. Somewhat organized my stash to see what UFO's are waiting.....and see what I have for stash to start creating. 
So, let the new year begin....I am ready for fun !!

No comments:

Post a Comment