spring flower background

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

FREEFORM CHALLENGE REVEAL

February 20, 2013

 This has been a great experience....my Free Form Peyote Challenge piece is coming along nicely....but it isn't finished...and I can't work on it too much the next couple of days, so I will post it as it is right now.
 I will post the progress on this piece on the FREE FORM PEYOTE FB PAGE


 To see the process getting it to this point, check
out the Free Form Peyote Challenge Attempt 2
page on the right.

I didn't plan real well, my focal points were
off to each side and not centered on the
bracelet...so I started embellishing it with more
FFP.
picture 1

picture2
 I used a glass button for the closure and
added a loop to go over it...I plan to add more
beads to the loop and to the pink bridge below
the button.
picyure 3
 The center of the above piece I am still working on that part...the graduated pink beads aren't secured on that 'embellished' part. The embellish
part to the right may be complete...not sure.
 View from opposite direction...
 Another view from the other direction...just trying to get different perspective on it..
 this is the view of the central part I am still
working on.
 Upside down view of the same area...I think I may bring in more of the light pearl triangle beads.


Seems the piece keeps growing....it is fun just
letting it develop.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's challenge piece....please stop back to see how this one 'grows'....

23 comments:

  1. Looks finished to me. Love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so very pretty~love the colors and the seemingly effortless flow. this is the "style" of freeform that i gravitate toward, even though it is now how i made my first few attempts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, great colours looks finished to me too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne, thank you for sharing with us even though you aren't quite finished. I love the soft colors and I agree with Christine- you are achieving effortless flow! Can't wait to see your finished masterpiece and I never use that word lightly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft color palette. It's interesting to see the different photos and perspectives. I think it looks amazing in the first picture and I have no doubt that it will be stunning when you are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to agree with everyone else that looks stunning as it is - your colour palette, although pastel has resulted in a very striking piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, lovely, lovely. I usually overlook pastels, but yours are delicious! They're making me rethink my overlooking. I love that button, too. It looks like candy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your color choices are just gorgeous and you've made them flow together so beautifully. Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved reading and seeing the project develop! I also love your colors, very Spring-themed and soothing. I will check back for your finalized braclet, but it looks fabulous at this stage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bead and color choices! I really like how your soft teal/blue inside color beads emphasize the curving lines of your beadwork; reminds me of bead embroidery.

    Your colors are so soft and romantic, they work beautifully with your swooping, curving lines. I am definitely looking forward to seeing the finished piece, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color combo is so pretty and soothing to look at, and the bracelet is coming along beautifully. I love seeing how freeform develops, it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty, Leanne. The colors you're using are both cheerful and restful at the same time.

    I also like the overall look of your blog.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your finished piece.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so lovely -- can't wait to see how it ends up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love your bracelet. I especially adore how you create beaded clusters with curving areas. I have a hard time making any shape so I find that very pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work, I can’t wait to see how you finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I could look at those shots forever. The swirls of seed beads around the pink pearls is awesome. I really, really like the colors you chose, they play off of each other well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's beautiful! I love the color combination and the shapes you are creating with your freeform!
    Cannot wait to see it when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's great so far, will be fun to see what it turns into.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Leanne, I love what you have done so far and will drop in again to see what else you have done.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun colors! Can't wait to see the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the colours and your process would love to see it finished

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very, very pretty...looking forward to seeing the finished bracelet.

    ReplyDelete