spring flower background

Sunday, February 3, 2013

FFP and other F stuff

Feb. 3.....working on my challenge for the FFP project.....Brings to mind other  'F' things that don't always work for me...like FIMO, FACES and FINISHING.....I tried to sculpt faces with Fimo... well the final project resembled a cross between the creature from Lord of the Rings and the odd creature from the Harry Potter movie....we called IT "Wilbur"......needless to say Fimo and Faces aren't my thing....and I seem to have an aversion to FINISHING things...
So today I am working on the FFP......and it is a good thing I can laugh at my FLOPS.....this first project is probably never going to be finished and worn....unless it starts to take some form....So if you want to laugh with me...check out the tab to the right called FREE FORM PEYOTE CHALLENGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment